We Prepare them for the future.
“The First Industrial Revolution used water and steam power to mechanize production. The Second used electric power to create
- Students can use coding to upgrade their critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ultimately unleashing their creativity to build things that could change the world.
- Students learn to create technology that will not only put schools in the spotlight but put Africa in the limelight.
- We help position African schools as forward-thinking institutions with world class facilities and well-structured ICT program, ultimately boosting student enrollment and revenue.
- With no money down, schools can have a fully equipped computer lab, professional instructor and world class curriculum.
- The job market of the future will increasingly require that we must educate ourselves in the direction where jobs are available.
- We teach using our bespoke Ignorance-to-brilliance learning model which blends audio-visual lessons, case studies, games, group tasks and instant feedback to keep students informed, engaged and inspired.
- With no money down, schools can offer their students world class computer science education today.
- With their new-found coding skills, students can create the next Facebook instead of chatting on Facebook.
List of courses we offer at ComCastle.